Wednesday, March 10, 2010

28 at 28.

1. I eat toast, vanilla yogurt and chocolate milk (Carnation Instant Breakfast) every morning for breakfast.

2. I wear fleece pants and a long sleeve shirt to bed each night.

3. I still sleep with a stuffed animal: my Build-A-Bear bear, Samantha. :-)

4. Jeremy and I hug and kiss about ten times a day.

5. Jeremy and I call each other about five times a day... at least. (I should really count... LOL.)

6. I try to call my mom and dad every day.

7. Having hot tea before bed is one of my very favorite rituals.

8. I still watch A LOT of Friends and Glee on DVD. Tee hee.

9. I think a lot. All the time. I never stop thinking. My mind never rests. Sometimes, this is frustrating.

10. I try to cuddle the puppies every day. I love when they lick my face.

11. I miss coaching gymnastics, and every day, I consider going back...

12. I love dolls and stuffed animals, and I love having them sitting in my scrap room.

13. If a scrapbooking layout is taking too long (longer than an hour or two), I usually want to give up and move on.

14. I drink water, Crystal Light Pure Fitness, tea, chocolate milk, homemade Italian sodas, and grapefruit juice. That's all. :-)

15. I don't think I ever leave work feeling unhappy or frustrated. I'm almost always in a good mood after work. :-D

16. I feel anxious if my house is messy.

17. I LOVE being outside. If I'm outside for a while, and then I go inside, I get a nervous, yucky feeling. Ew.

18. I want to write a book. I haven't decided on what yet...

19. I love making YouTube videos.

20. I have a love/hate relationship with staying up late.

21. I have to get, at least, ten hours of sleep to feel good.

22. Eco-Lips Mint chapstick is the BEST, and I carry it with me wherever I go.

23. I'm not very good at managing my time.

24. I can't sleep well when Jeremy is out of town.

25. I wear earplugs to bed every night.

26. I could probably live off pizza, chocolate milk, tacos, pot roast and my homemade cheesecake. I wonder if I'd get sick of those foods? I probably would... LOL.

27. The Sound of Music and Love Actually are STILL my favorite movies.

28. I listen to the Glee soundtracks and Taylor Swift... pretty much exclusively.

No comments:

Post a Comment