Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Found this in a news article this morning...
"Authorities have shut down a Hutto day care after they found evidence that the owner was abusing the children there, including feeding... Chee-tos to children."
This was NOT an April Fool's Joke. Poor kids: she *was* abusing the children (apparently by adding hot sauce to their baby formula, dousing their fingers/thumbs in black pepper, and putting towels over their faces to stop them from crying), but the way the reporter wrote this sentence? It just sounds ridiculous.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
p.s. I did finish another layout today too. I love white cardstock. I love simple layouts. I can't forget that. :-)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Later on in they day, I was feeling better, so we walked to the park. We brought the basketball, and that was pretty cool. I think it will be fun if we continue to go! I *almost* beat him at "Horse." Tee hee. Next time!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
2. I wear fleece pants and a long sleeve shirt to bed each night.
3. I still sleep with a stuffed animal: my Build-A-Bear bear, Samantha. :-)
4. Jeremy and I hug and kiss about ten times a day.
5. Jeremy and I call each other about five times a day... at least. (I should really count... LOL.)
6. I try to call my mom and dad every day.
7. Having hot tea before bed is one of my very favorite rituals.
8. I still watch A LOT of Friends and Glee on DVD. Tee hee.
9. I think a lot. All the time. I never stop thinking. My mind never rests. Sometimes, this is frustrating.
10. I try to cuddle the puppies every day. I love when they lick my face.
11. I miss coaching gymnastics, and every day, I consider going back...
12. I love dolls and stuffed animals, and I love having them sitting in my scrap room.
13. If a scrapbooking layout is taking too long (longer than an hour or two), I usually want to give up and move on.
14. I drink water, Crystal Light Pure Fitness, tea, chocolate milk, homemade Italian sodas, and grapefruit juice. That's all. :-)
15. I don't think I ever leave work feeling unhappy or frustrated. I'm almost always in a good mood after work. :-D
16. I feel anxious if my house is messy.
17. I LOVE being outside. If I'm outside for a while, and then I go inside, I get a nervous, yucky feeling. Ew.
18. I want to write a book. I haven't decided on what yet...
19. I love making YouTube videos.
20. I have a love/hate relationship with staying up late.
21. I have to get, at least, ten hours of sleep to feel good.
22. Eco-Lips Mint chapstick is the BEST, and I carry it with me wherever I go.
23. I'm not very good at managing my time.
24. I can't sleep well when Jeremy is out of town.
25. I wear earplugs to bed every night.
26. I could probably live off pizza, chocolate milk, tacos, pot roast and my homemade cheesecake. I wonder if I'd get sick of those foods? I probably would... LOL.
27. The Sound of Music and Love Actually are STILL my favorite movies.
28. I listen to the Glee soundtracks and Taylor Swift... pretty much exclusively.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I don't know for sure, but I think it's the same taffy Mona bought for Ross in Friends. I'm such a crazed fan. LOL. :-p
I also got to meet Lyndsey's new baby, Sebastian today. SO cute and sweet. :-) She said next time she has a baby, she wants the drugs... LOL.
Monday, March 8, 2010
And my favorite memory of him? I thought I'd mention that today. The Del Mar Fair... just the two of us. I'm pretty sure I was ten. He spoiled the socks right off me that day. It was so nice to be his only grandchild... for only one day. He made me feel like a million dollars. I love that we've always had a special bond. :-)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Afterward, Elizabeth and I had SUCH a nice talk. I am SO blessed to have a friend like her. We talked till 1:30am. She reminded me that I can't go back to the Reyanna I used to be, but I can create a new one that I *want* to be. That inspired me. That girl has so much wisdom in under 28 years!
And what she said made me think of The Shawshank Redemption...
"Get busy livin. Or get busy dyin."
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Then Elizabeth, Jeremy and I went out for frozen yogurt. Yum. I mixed raspberry FY with cheesecake-flavored FY, and that was TASTY.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
They are so obnoxious when they're on their side of the fence, but once they came over to our side, they were SUCH sweeties! They wanted to cuddle and lick my face and sit on my lap and just be loved on. That made me feel kinda sad... like maybe they just don't enough of that at home, and that's why they're always trying to get over here.
This one, Charlie, LOVES me. LOVES me.
I told him to go home, so he did, and I went back inside. Then he came back to our back door and pawed at it like a crazy dog until I gave him some more lovin. LOL. Silly puppy.
Crazy day. LOL.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
(This was written after the fact... LOL.)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
After visiting Grandpa, we had dinner with our new friends from church, Stephanie and Brian. Their dogs are SO cute. We had a fun time. :-)
Friday, February 26, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
It snowed! EEEEEE! Awesomeness! We were at the hotel, and what a surprise when I opened the door this morning! WOW!
Mom had a hard day today. I'm glad I could be here for her to vent. I love that we have such a close relationship, and she can call me whenever she wants. :-) I wish she lived closer though...
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
I feel like I'm in a cloud. It's the headache that won't go away. The constant feeling that something is wrong - or I've lost something very important. Me? Is it me that I'm missing?
"Be you. Find you. Be happy with that."
That's hitting me lately... that sentence I saw on Lizzy K's blog. Who am I? Where am I? Where am I going? Is it the fact that I'm not doing anything I thought I would? I thought that maybe what I was missing was children, but now I feel like maybe that's not it at all - like if I had kids, it wouldn't make a difference in this area of my life.
I feel stifled, trapped. I just want to feel better. I want my health to be better. I feel like if I were feeling better, i could do the things I want to do, be the person I want and need to be. How do I get there?
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
Sunday, February 7, 2010
When I got out of work, I smelled hot dogs. Jeremy asked me what I wanted for dinner, and I said, "Grilled hot dogs." So we went to Walgreens and got hot dogs and propane, and that's just what we had. I had three of them. And that's pretty much all I ate all day. LOL.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Took pregnancy test... Negative. Darn.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Friday, January 8, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
You know that song by Aerosmith? That is exactly how I feel lately. I know it sounds cheesy, but I honestly feel that way about Jeremy. Every. Single. Day.
"I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing."
*sigh* So cheesy that it makes me giggle. But there's no denying it... I'm in love with that guy. And I don't want to miss a thing...